Utah's Key County

Utah's Key County

Nebo Loop Mountains

160 N Main
Nephi, UT 84648

Marriage License Application

Property Information Search

General Office Hours Monday - Thursday 7a.m. to 6 p.m.
See department pages for the Attorney, Treasurer, and JP Office Hours



Clerk Auditor

The County Clerk/Auditor office is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday.  The telephone number is 435-623-3410.  The following services are available in this office:


The Bride and Groom must both apply for the license. The Bride and Groom must both be 18 years of age or older.  Please bring a photo ID. 

The cost is $50.00 online and $70.00 in the office.  This marriage license must be used within 30 days or it becomes invalid and a new license must be purchased.  This office has marriage licenses that were issued in Juab County from 1887 to the present.  The cost of a copy is $10.00.  If you need a certified copy of a marriage license, the cost is $15.00 per copy.  Plan on spending approximately 20 minutes to apply for the marriage license.   


Applications may be obtained at this office.  An applicant for a passport must appear in person and bring 2 passport photographs, the original birth certificate and a photo ID.  For a person under 16 years of age, the cost is $115.00 and is valid for 5 years.  To submit an application for a child under age 14, both parents or the child’s legal guardians must appear and present the following:  (1) evidence of the child’s US citizenship, (2) evidence of the child’s relationship to parents/guardians, and (3) parental identification.  If only one parent appears you must also submit one of the following:  (1) second parent’s notarized written statement consenting to passport issuance for the child, (2) primary evidence of sole authority to apply, or (3) a written statement explaining the second parent’s unavailability.  For a person under 16the cost is $115.00 if over 16 the cost is $145.00 and is valid for 10 years.  It takes between 6 and 8 weeks to receive the passport after the application is made. 


A person must be a citizen of the United States and be 18 years old on or before the next election.  A person must have resided in Utah for 30 days immediately before the next election.  You must provide proof of residence and identification when you register to vote.


E-mail the Clerk


©Copyright 2020, Juab County, All Rights Reserved