Victim Compensation

If you have been a victim of a crime in Juab County you may be eligible for Crime Victim's Reparations to assist with expenses you have incurred as a result of the crime.

You may be eligible for victim compensation if you:

  • are a victim of crime;
  • are a dependant of a deceased crime victim; or
  • are a representative acting on behalf of one of the above; and
  • you have reported the crime to a law enforcement officer; and
  • you have cooperated with the appropriate law enforcement agencies in their efforts to apprehend or convict the perpetrator of the alleged offense.

Compensation you may apply for includes:

  • medical, dental, and physical therapy expenses;
  • mental health counseling;
  • lost wages resulting from personal injury caused by the crime;
  • child care for minor children that enables the victim or his or her spouse to continue employment;
  • funeral and burial expenses for death caused by the crime;
  • relocation, rent and related expenses;
  • eye glasses, hearing aids or other devices medically necessary because of the crime; and
  • replacement of door locks and windows.

To obtain more information about whether you quailify and what compensation you may apply for, contact a Juab Victim's Advocate at (435) 623-3460.

Bill of Rights
Victim Compensation
Victim Programs
Victim Services Phone Numbers
Forms and Brochures